Innovations in care worker attraction and retention
Ready to revolutionise your care workforce?
Discover innovative strategies for growth, master modern operational excellence, and maximise retention!
The fact of the matter is, if you want to grow as a care provider and service the needs of today’s growing market, you need to become skilled at attracting and retaining care workers.
You might be surprised to know that the workforce you need is out there! However, you must understand their wants and expectations - be an employer of choice, and operate with their needs in mind.
After years of experience, experimentation and R&D, Five Good Friends, with the help of regular innovations from The Lookout Way, has become skilled at sourcing and retaining thousands of workers.
Now, these innovative recruiting and retention solutions are available to other care providers nationwide!
Join Head of Lookout Connect, Sam Carson, and Growth Specialist for The Lookout Way, Sian Frost, as they shed fresh perspective on innovative new ways to attract and retain care workers using Lookout.
In this webinar, learn:
- What the real needs and expectations are of today’s modern home care workers?
- Lessons from years of care worker recruitment experience at Five Good Friends.
- How to be an employer of choice, and reach those actively looking for care work.
- Where you can find and access thousands of candidates ready to work in the care industry.
- How to shortcut the hiring process and secure new workers with speed and confidence.
- Innovative scheduling and rostering solutions that will help improve worker retention.
- The importance of worker-to-client compatibility.
If you are a care provider serious about growing your workforce and improving retention, then this webinar is for you!
You’ll walk away with some fresh perspective, and be exposed to new solutions to empower workforce success and help grow your business.